Anyone read the article about the basketball program being cut? Seems the senate is really in touch with the student body.
I am so livid right now that I can't even think straight. What business do those kids have in deciding something so important? And what is Davis thinking? 6 kids can now bring down a long-standing program. I really am not looking forward to having to try and work with these people next year. What a joke.
Anyone read the article about the basketball program being cut? Seems the senate is really in touch with the student body.
ReplyDeleteI am so livid right now that I can't even think straight. What business do those kids have in deciding something so important? And what is Davis thinking? 6 kids can now bring down a long-standing program. I really am not looking forward to having to try and work with these people next year. What a joke.
http://www.tcdailyplanet.net/article/2009/05/27/mctc-slates-basketball-funding-chopping-block.html
ReplyDeleteREALLY GREAT ARTICLE - Char from Student Senate breaks down the White Male racism going on there.